ALL WRITERS' TRICKS OF THE TRADE MAGAZINE ISSUES

WRITERS' TRICKS OF THE TRADE ONLINE MAGAZINE - YOUR GO-TO SOURCE FOR PUBLISHING SECRETS OF SUCCESS SINCE 2015

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Why I set up this blog

As if I haven't heaped enough on my plate, I decided to add one more tidbit. Here is your first peek at the cool cover designed by the brilliant British illustrator Scott Garrett. I can't even begin to thank him enough for capturing the lighthearted but educational value of Writers' Tricks of the Trade. But then, why should I be surprised? One look at his website, www.garrettworld.co.uk will show you how immensely talented he is.

The book will be coming out very soon now and I wanted to launch a blog/discussion forum for many of the topics that plague , confound and delight writers. I've acquired a great many friends in this crazy pursuit, and never cease to be amazed at how much knowledge is out there.

Another reason I wanted to have a forum type blog is because this won't be the only book I write about writing. There are so many more things I have to share and to learn that I definitely see more in the future.

So my friends,  I want to hear from you, too. Visit often and share your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment