ALL WRITERS' TRICKS OF THE TRADE MAGAZINE ISSUES

WRITERS' TRICKS OF THE TRADE ONLINE MAGAZINE - YOUR GO-TO SOURCE FOR PUBLISHING SECRETS OF SUCCESS SINCE 2015

Sunday, January 22, 2012

WEBINARS FOR SAVVY AUTHORS.COM

MARK YOUR CALENDARS AND CHECK THIS OUT. 
During the month of March, I will be presenting 
a series of Webinars for
 
                                   March 6, 2012 SESSION 1 - POINT OF VIEW (POV) 
                                           March 13, 2012 SESSION 2 - DIALOGUE  
                                              March 20, 2012 SESSION 3 - PACING  
                        March 27, 2012 SESSION 4 - XERIC WRITING (What is that?)

 
Their site is filled with valuable information, workshops and webinars and I am honored that they asked me to present this series. Click on the link to go to their site for information and to register. I look forward to meeting and working with people I've only met on the web and others who have attended my talks or workshops.

No comments:

Post a Comment