Now Available-Writers' Tricks of the Trade (the book)

This book of writing tips, writing tricks and writing techniques should be on every fiction writer's bookshelf! NOW AVAILABLE at Amazon, B&N, Books a Million, and most online booksellers or order from your favorite local bookstore.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

WEBINARS FOR SAVVY AUTHORS.COM

MARK YOUR CALENDARS AND CHECK THIS OUT. 
During the month of March, I will be presenting 
a series of Webinars for
 
                                   March 6, 2012 SESSION 1 - POINT OF VIEW (POV) 
                                           March 13, 2012 SESSION 2 - DIALOGUE  
                                              March 20, 2012 SESSION 3 - PACING  
                        March 27, 2012 SESSION 4 - XERIC WRITING (What is that?)

 
Their site is filled with valuable information, workshops and webinars and I am honored that they asked me to present this series. Click on the link to go to their site for information and to register. I look forward to meeting and working with people I've only met on the web and others who have attended my talks or workshops.

No comments:

Post a Comment