ALL WRITERS' TRICKS OF THE TRADE MAGAZINE ISSUES

WRITERS' TRICKS OF THE TRADE ONLINE MAGAZINE - YOUR GO-TO SOURCE FOR PUBLISHING SECRETS OF SUCCESS SINCE 2015

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

NOVEMBER-DECEMBER 2013 ISSUE OF WRITERS TRICKS OF THE TRADE EZINE

It is hard to believe that practically a whole year has passed. We have had wonderful contributed articles from our guest authors and resident reviewer Martha Cheves. The list of readers continues to grow and I look forward to the upcoming 2014 issues. Here is the link to the final issue of the year: http://bit.ly/1jhZofP

Remember, submissions are open and you can find the guidelines in the beginning of each issue. If something is accepted and the issue is full, it will appear in a future issue. Comments are always coming in from both aspiring and published authors, editors and publishers about the high quality of the information contained between the virtual covers of this eZine and I certainly can't take all of the credit. Without others sharing their expertise it would be all about me.

As an author who has paid my dues, one of my enjoyments is sharing what I've learned from all of the workshops, conferences, writers groups, etc.
I have personally attended by giving my own workshops at conferences and writers groups and having written over 500 published articles about writing and publishing. Some of the lessons learned were not from formal presentations, but from ill-fated ideas or backfires. It is as important to know what not to do as knowing what to do.

Cheers,
MORGAN ST. JAMES

No comments:

Post a Comment