ALL WRITERS' TRICKS OF THE TRADE MAGAZINE ISSUES

WRITERS' TRICKS OF THE TRADE ONLINE MAGAZINE - YOUR GO-TO SOURCE FOR PUBLISHING SECRETS OF SUCCESS SINCE 2015

Monday, December 5, 2011

I was interviewed by British author/blogger Morgen Bailey today

Today I've gone "across the Pond" to England...at least via cyberspace. British  author/blogger Morgen Bailey (Morgen with an 'e') interviewed me on her blog (http://wp.me/p18Ztn-1qo) and we had a good time teasing back and forth that Morgen (with an 'e') was interviewing Morgan with an 'a'.

Morgen Bailey
Morgen has been a WordPress blogger since late March 2011, writing group leader of critique and writing
workshops since March 2008, and 'Bailey's Writing Tips' podcaster since August 2010. Like me, she is one busy woman. Morgen says, "...oh, and sometimes in between, I write."


Hers is really a terrific blog. She has interviewed over 200 people in the publishing industry, and I'm proud to be Blog Inteview Number 208, so while you are there explore her site and read about other authors, publishers, editors, etc.

I look forward to Morgen contributing an article or more to the Writers' Tricks of the Trade newsletter in 2012. We will welcome her as one of our global guest contributors. The web brings us all together to share ideas, tips, techniques and interviews regardless of which corner of the globe we call home.

Happy Monday. A post about the Sisters in Crime/LA holiday party later in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment