ALL WRITERS' TRICKS OF THE TRADE MAGAZINE ISSUES

WRITERS' TRICKS OF THE TRADE ONLINE MAGAZINE - YOUR GO-TO SOURCE FOR PUBLISHING SECRETS OF SUCCESS SINCE 2015

Friday, February 24, 2012

I'M GUEST BLOGGING OVER AT LOIS WINSTON'S BLOG TODAY

Lois Winston writes the Anastasia Pollack mystery series and she invited me to blog about how characters professions can affect or drive a plot. Check it out.


A perfect example is the new book I've written with co-author Meredith Holland called WHO'S GOT THE MONEY?. It will be published by Oak Tree Press this year and without an offbeat profession, there would be no plot. Here's a clue: Did you know that over $800 Million of products are manufactured in Federal Prisons every year? Don't feel bad is you didn't know that...most people don't but it makes for a clever caper.

Watch for it later this year, but in the meantime, pop over to KILLER CRAFTS AND CRAFTY KILLERS and see what I had to say. Leave a comment. I'll be visiting Lois' blog throughtout the day. If you want more my my blogging, swing over to Maryann Miller's blog, check out what I wrote there and leave a comment there too. http://its-not-all-gravy.blogspot.com/2012/02/morgan-st-james-on-character.html

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete