ALL WRITERS' TRICKS OF THE TRADE MAGAZINE ISSUES

WRITERS' TRICKS OF THE TRADE ONLINE MAGAZINE - YOUR GO-TO SOURCE FOR PUBLISHING SECRETS OF SUCCESS SINCE 2015

Friday, January 6, 2012

Writers' Tricks of the Trade: Research before you get too starry eyed

Hi folks,

With all of the hype about the self-pubbed authors who are making zillions with self-published Ebooks and Kindle books, I felt I had to write this column yesterday. Sure, there are definitely people who have cracked the code for one reason or another, but they are the minority. No matter how you look at it, unless the average author is extraordinarily lucky, it is still lots of hard work and money to get your work out there, and even then it is lots of hard work and money. I didn't get comments directly on the column but I did receive emails from those who have been there, done that. They thanked me for writing about the reality and they agree. Read on...

 Las Vegas Writing Examiner

No comments:

Post a Comment